THE UPSIDE strives towards the philosophy of a healthy lifestyle made attainable through activewear that is informed by fashion without abandoning functionality.
Living between New York and Hawaii and practicing yoga daily, THE UPSIDE’s Founder Jodhi Meares identified a gap in the market for activewear informed by fashion. THE UPSIDE’s early ethos laid in establishing a bold brand that catered to sartorially sophisticated and time savvy individuals who led demanding lives but cherished their training
The Upside Clothing
For Friendly, Fashionable, and Functional Activewear Try The Upside Clothing
Less about performance and more about joy and fun, The Upside clothing supports respect, kindness and care for the planet and the global community. Founder Jodhi – a yoga enthusiast, designed the brand to help you love life, love yourself the way you are, love the Earth and spread the love through compassion and consciousness, rather than conspicuous consumption.
Benefits of The Upside Activewear
As a confessed anti–‘fast fashion’ brand, The Upside stands out from the athleisure crowd by being:
- Authentic. Our activewear designs are feminine and soft to mirror the’ Ahimsa’ in all of us and built to last – and will always have you looking classy and capable but avoiding unnecessary waste and use of resources. We promise always to be honest. The truth is that exercise doesn’t have to be serious; we’re not all sports professionals or Olympic athletes, so our activewear is for experiencing, enjoying, and feeling exactly like you.
- Sustainable. We try to use certified organic cotton and recycled yarns as far as possible, and all The Upside packaging material is biodegradable and recyclable.
- Compassionate. A portion of every sale goes to the Cambodian Children’s Trust, which enables at-risk families to stay together. Our founder is also an R U, OK? Day initiative ambassador to highlight and support mental health awareness, openness, and wellness.
What You Can Expect from Studio MG/MG2 Regarding The Upside Clothing
Buyers of quality The Upside activewear can expect premium service in that we offer:
- The freshest looks. Our collections stay fresh and modern, and we’ll keep our curated range updated to ensure you have access to the latest in sweatshirts, hoodies, muscle tanks, track pants, midi pants and leggings, bras, and insulated jackets. Our range offers you pastels, the brand’s signature black and white, stripes and fun animal prints. Stay in touch as part of our VIP list to get all our news on launches, products, and promotions.
- Free shipping within Australia on orders over $100. Please expect your delivery within five to seven days (unless you’re outside Victoria or in rural areas – we may need a little longer, and we’ll need up to twenty days for worldwide shipping). For urgent orders, we offer Express delivery for an extra fee. You can also collect directly from our store.
- Returns. We are happy to refund or exchange as long as you notify us within seven days of the sale and the item/s are unworn with tags attached, in perfect condition and the original packaging. We accept returns up to fourteen days after purchase with postage at your expense.
About Studio MG/MG2
We are a mother-daughter team who are passionate about fashion and style, travelling the world to bring you the best of European and North American trends and brands. Our range includes a wide selection of empowering clothing brands, including shoes and accessories – handbags, jewellery, scarves, and perfume, as well as homeware and gifts.
If you are kind and fun and one of the ‘sartorially sophisticated and time savvy’ ladies for whom The Upside clothing is designed, then don’t wait – order now or call or email us for more detail.