Born and raised in Los Angeles, PAIGE is a California lifestyle collection. Over the years, PAIGE has evolved into a prominent fashion house offering seasonal favourites and wardrobe staples that reflect their commitment to cutting edge design and attention to every last detail.
The women’s collection is made up of denim that takes you from morning to moonlight, feminine blouses, effortlessly chic dresses, edgy leather toppers and everything in between.
Paige Denim Australia
Go from Hmmm to Wow as You Make a Statement in Paige Denim in Australia
If you’re California dreaming of casual wear that you can wear all year round, Studio MG should be your next stop where you can find Paige Denim in Australia. We keep wardrobe staples of jeans and mini-skirts, practical clothing that you can match with an elegant blouse for a smart casual look or the classic T-shirt to have a style for any occasion.
What You Can Expect from Studio MG Regarding Paige Denim in Australia
Whether you’re going for the girl next door look or want to be the centre of attention, we have the perfect pair of jeans for you.
- Fitted. We have considered comfort when selecting this range of jeans, so while your pants may be form fitting, it’s not at the expense of moving with ease.
- Fabric. Our denim collection includes material combinations of cotton with a small percentage of spandex which makes for form-fitting apparel for the individual who wants to show off their figure.
- Colours. Our imported jeans come in white, a palette of classic blues and black, which you can pair with any other colour, so, depending on your mood, you can rock out in red or sit pretty in pink.
When Buying Paige Denim in Australia, Consider This
If you’ve purchased a quality pair of jeans in the past, you’ll know that they can last you a very long time if looked after properly. To turn your jeans into an item of sentimental value because they’ve stood the test of time, these are some things to keep in mind when purchasing your next pair:
- Size. Buying the correct size jeans is not always as straightforward as it seems because depending on the material combination, you will either have to size up or down so that you don’t have to hold your breath while squeezing into your pants or wear a belt to keep them up. When it comes to the 100% cotton jeans that we offer, it is best to go a size smaller because, over time, they will stretch slightly. On the other hand, jeans with a percentage of spandex in the fabric will maintain their structure for longer.
- Shoe combination. Depending on the season and occasion, shoes that pair well with our jeans are sneakers for comfort while you shop, or a sexy pair of stilettos for a night on the town. A classic pair of pumps or ankle boots would also pair perfectly with your jeans.
- How to wash. Turning your jeans inside out before washing them will reduce the amount of colour loss and prevent the popping blues from fading. You might also want to consider buying detergent specifically made to maintain the colour of the garment. Because our range includes jeans with a trendy raw hem, you’ll need to fold them in during washing so that they do not fray further.
About Studio MG
Studio MG is a family-owned boutique store established in 2001. The passion we have for fashion is deep-rooted, and our clothing collection shows that, from timeless classics to clothes fit for a modern muse, we have the ultimate outfit for you.
For more information on how to shop for the freshest looks, contact us at your convenience; we are keen to assist.