Esplar Neon Pink Logo Sneaker - White / Sari
Veja Esplar Logo Extra White/Sari
Veja is a cult French footwear label with a strong focus on transparency, fair trade and social and environmentally responsible practices. It works closely with Brazilian producers to craft luxurious sneakers using sustainable materials including organic cotton, vegetable-dyed leather and wild rubber from the Amazon rainforest. Veja is a certified B Corporation.
The ESPLAR* trainers have been named after the Brazilian NGO which brings technical support to the organic cotton farming families Veja works with in North Brazil since 2005.
- Upper in leather
- Panels made out of leather
- Logo V made of rubber
- Lining in organic cotton (33%) and recycled plastic bottles (67%)
- Insole made out of Amazonian rubber, sugar cane and recycled E.V.A
- Sole made of rubber from the Amazonian forest (19%)
- Made in Brazil, in the region of Porto Alegre.