P.E NATION was concepted in Sydney, Australia by Pip Edwards and Claire Tregoning. P.E NATION is for ALL women, ALL Day, EVERY day. Women are encouraged to JOIN THE NATION, to FEEL included in the P.E mission, to shape the way you live; to FEEL that warm welcome, to ride the journey with the brand, and never look back. Where women can be fit, strong, bold, individual, fun and independent yet supported, and part of a movement of like-minded women doing life, just like you.
P.E NATION was born from a universal need for multi-faceted active wear, given the global shift towards juggling a fast pace life. The lifestyle trend of women wearing active wear all day, showcased an actual gap in the market, highlighting the need for fashion-active wear: active wear, that is design-driven and led by relevant global fashion trends, with curated seasonal colours, and considered silhouettes, styled and outfitted in a fashionable way, yet working with key performance fabrications and technical properties attributed to sportswear.
Train in Style with P.E Nation
Whether you’re running, doing Pilates, or just dressed for comfort, P.E Nation can keep up. This line of stylish activewear is affordable while still being durable, functional, and fashionable. Even if you never go to the gym, activewear is super comfy and, as more and more women discover how relaxed and good, they feel in it, it’s becoming increasingly popular to wear every day. At Studio MG, we stock a wide variety of activewear and women’s clothing from well-known brands, including P.E Nation and The Upside.
What You Should Know About P.E Nation in Australia
P.E Nation is an edgy activewear brand the cleverly blurs the lines of fashion and activewear. Featuring a variety of pieces to suit anyone. This clothing is:
- Australian Designed: P.E Nation is a Sydney-based company with a focus on function, style, and sustainability. Since its spring 2016 launch, this brand has grown in popularity thanks to its expansion into technical activewear, performance snow gear, fashion denim, nostalgic ‘90s streetwear, and classic basics.
- Fashion-forward. This brand makes clothes that are not only comfortable, versatile, and durable but also exceedingly stylish. Find your smart street style with P.E nation activewear and lifestyle pieces, including tops, leggings, shorts, hoodies, jackets, sweaters, and more. You’ll also find fun accessories, such as bags, hats, and footwear.
- High quality. The P.E Nation philosophy centres on quality design and construction. Wear, wash, and wear again – your clothes will stand the test of time. These clothes are designed for real life and can take you from the gym to your weekend errands to the ski slopes with ease.
Tips Regarding Buying P.E Nation Clothing Online
If you live in the Prahran / Hawksburn area, feel free to stop by our store to stock up on the brands you trust. If you’re shopping online from a little farther away, though, here are some tips to help ensure that you end up with clothing that fits well and makes you feel amazing.
- Choose the right size. When you buy clothes online instead of in a physical store, one of the most important things to get right is the sizing. You want your activewear to look good and fit well, so check the item's size guide to be sure. Some brands and garments run smaller or larger than others, so going by measurements is the best way to ensure an accurate fit.
- Look for quality fabrics. There are endless types of material available, so it’s a good idea to do your research before investing in clothes for the gym or every day. The suitable fabric will depend on your specific goals and interests. For example, if you typically hit the gym hard, then you may want fabrics that are moisture-wicking, stretchy, and washable. If the environment is a top concern of yours, you can find sustainably sourced materials.
- Find the right price. Your budget matters in all things, of course, but don’t fall for the trap of buying the cheapest workout clothes you can find. It’s very likely that there are people in the supply chain being treated unethically or that the clothes won’t last as long as they should. On the other hand, just because a piece is very expensive doesn’t automatically mean that it’s good. Look for the middle ground to find exceptional quality at competitive prices.
About Studio MG
For 20 years and counting, Studio MG has provided Hawksburn Village and the rest of Australia with a wide variety of women’s fashion brands and styles. We source sophisticated pieces globally for the elegant woman, from casual weekend outfits to glamorous getaway pieces. Our brands include P.E Nation, American Vintage, Anine Bing, Veja, P448, Rich and Royal, and many more. Contact us today to learn more.